Our professional nurses are able to provide a wide range of basic care for those with a change in medical condition or a recent discharge from hospital or other facility
Caregivers is run by a group of qualified and experienced health care professionals. They aim to provide home based elderly and disabled care, so that people could stay in their homes which is the most comfortable and most therapeutic environment. We offer a helping hand and are dedicated to providing the best individual healthcare available.
Our goal is to maximize health, independence and comfort of our patients and their families.
- We will visit the family and build a comprehensive brief
- We assess the scenario and develop an appropriate service level agreement
- In accordance with the brief, we source a suitably qualified and experience Cargiver
- A member of our management team will make weekly onsite visits to ensure the quality of service
- We re-asses your needs regularly
- Responsible, professional and compassionate
- We give elderly, infirm and sick a sense of dignity and vital companionship
- Caregivers are chosen to meet one's precise needs
- Caregivers are assessed, referenced and always undergo competency checks
- Caregivers are monitored to give highest standards of care
- At any stage, should complaints arise we sourcea suitable replacement